Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Because I Forgot

I realized that I never posted pictures from my Diamond Head hike (eventhough I said I would).

Sooooo here they are :)

headed into the state park

starting the looong hike

first stop

breathe. just breathe. 



not even halfway up... but exhausted. 


some random person offered to take a picture. yay me. about to tackle the first set of 73 stairs. 

the tuuuunnnnelllll 

that, way down there, is the parking lot where we started. and i had my camera zoomed in as far as it would go. 

at the top!! 


I made it!

looots of staairs. i hate stairs. 

but the view was worth it. 

 
in every direction. 





another random person offered to take a picture on the way down. 


Bam! 

Insanity biceps. 
 
the second set of 90+ stairs that i forgot to take a picture of on the way up. i wanted to cry. 


but we conquered and lived to fight another day. 

1 comment:

  1. 1) That view makes me want to take a trip to Hawaii.
    2) the bicep shot. Was that also a random stranger? Were you showing off for him?
    3) The last photo: Did you do the hike BAREFOOT??

    ReplyDelete